London Screenings 2022
Many thanks for your interest in applying to London Screenings Breakthrough 2022.
The Breakthrough strand of the London Screenings is a showcase for completed feature films and feature documentaries from emerging British filmmakers seeking sales representation and international film festival exposure. Past entries to Breakthrough have gone on to secure their sales agent, film festival attendance and recognition at various awards ceremonies which have profiled the film making talent to industry execs and future financing.
Subject to covid protocols, London Screenings and its Breakthrough strand will return as an in-person edition at Picturehouse Central on 20-23 June 2022.
Selected titles will incur a fee of £360 (inc. VAT).
This fee provides each successful candidate/company with the following:
- Two full accreditations to London Screenings
- An individual Breakthrough screening slot
- Access to the Delegate Centre where you can meet sales companies, UK and international distributors and film festivals
- Promotion of the film on the London Screenings delegate website and in the London Screenings App
- Invitations to all London Screenings networking events
- A contact list of sales companies and festivals attending London Screenings
Please note that if your film is selected, it is ESSENTIAL for it to be supplied on DCP.
It is likely you will be notified of the outcome of your application by April and notification will be made by email. If your contact details change during this period please let us know so that we may update our records.
If you have any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The panel's decision is final. It is the London Screenings policy not to offer comments or reasons for films not being selected for the programme.
Applications are now closed for 2022.