London Screenings 2018
Many thanks for your interest in applying to London Screenings Breakthrough 2018.
The Breakthrough strand of London Screenings is a showcase for completed feature films from emerging British filmmakers seeking sales representation and international film festival exposure.
Selected titles will incur a fee of £360 (inc. VAT).
This fee provides each successful candidate/company with the following:
- Two full accreditations to London Screenings
- An individual Breakthrough screening slot
- Access to the Delegate Centre where you can meet sales companies, buyers and film festivals
- Promotion of the film on the London Screenings delegate website
- Invitations to all London Screenings networking events
- A contact list of sales companies and festivals attending London Screenings
Please note that if your film is selected, it is preferable for it to be supplied on DCP, but other formats may be considered (subject to technical facilities).
It is likely you will be notified of the outcome of your application by the end of March and notification will be made by email. If your contact details change during this period please let us know so that we may update our records.
Please read the Call for Entries and Terms & Conditions before applying.
If you have any queries please contact: email@example.com
The panel's decision is final. It is the London Screenings policy not to offer comments or reasons for films not being selected for the programme.
Please fill out the application form below to be considered for Breakthrough 2018:
Submission deadline: Friday 16 March 2018